Kissimme, Florida - February 18, 2013 - UFP Technologies, a producer of custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging, will be exhibiting at South Pack 2013 March 6-7th, 2013 in Orlando, FL at the Orange County Convention Center. Our booth location for this year's event is #1337.
South Pack 2013 will feature the very latest packaging technologies, materials, equipment, and services. At the expo, UFP Technologies will be displaying a variety of custom packaging solutions including:
- Custom foam inserts for protective cases used for protecting essential military equipment
- Tool control inserts that promote tool accountability and reduce the risk of FOD (Foreign Object Damage)
- Medical packaging manufactured in our clean room facilities
- Molded fiber packaging used for shipping various items including wine bottles and electronics
- Protective packaging made from foam, thermoformed plastic and 100% recycled molded fiber
These solutions will showcase the myriad of manufacturing capabilities UFP Technologies has including:
- Water-jet cutting
- Compression molding
- Heat sealing
- Laser etching
Our facility in Kissimmee, FL, not far from the Orange County Convention Center, services not only Florida but much of the south east market for UFP Technologies. Our Florida foam fabrication facility primarily manufactures custom foam case inserts for protective cases, tool control, and protective packaging; and is ISO 9001: 2008 certified.
About UFP Technologies
UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging. Using foams, plastics, composites, and natural fiber materials, we design and manufacture a vast range of solutions primarily for the medical, automotive, aerospace & defense, and packaging markets. Our team acts as an extension of customers' in-house research, engineering and manufacturing groups, working closely with them to solve their most complex product and packaging challenges. For our customers, innovation takes many shapes. But each solution is shaped by a level of design, materials and process expertise that is unique to UFP Technologies.