April 6, 2016 – Newburyport, Massachusetts – UFP Technologies, a producer of innovative, custom-engineered solutions for the biopharmaceutical industry, will be exhibiting at Interphex from April 26-28 at booth 2258.
Interphex is a leading event for the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry, showcasing the latest cutting-edge technologies and manufacturing solutions.
At this year’s show, UFP Technologies will be displaying a range of solutions used in the transport, protection, and production of biopharmaceuticals including:
- BioShell® - A unique suspension pack that protects single-use bioprocess bags during storage, handling and shipping.
- T-Tubes® - An advanced pipe insulation system designed specifically for cleanroom environments that saves space, conserves energy, and is easy to install.
- Tri-Covers® - High purity foam caps used to block and protect sanitary ends, prevent migration, and provide impact cushioning during COP procedures.
- BioShell Suspension Pack Drop Test
- 6 Things that Make the BioShell Suspension Pack Unique
- How T-Tubes Advance Clean Room Efficiencies
About UFP Technologies
UFP Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: UFPT) is a producer of innovative, custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging. Using foams, plastics, composites, and natural fiber materials, we design and manufacture a vast range of solutions primarily for the medical, automotive, aerospace & defense, electronics, consumer, and industrial markets. Our team acts as an extension of our customers’ in-house research, engineering and manufacturing groups, working closely with them to solve their most complex product and packaging challenges. For our customers, innovation takes many shapes. But each solution is shaped by a level of design, materials and process expertise that is unique to UFP Technologies.