May 8, 2014 - Georgetown, Massachusetts - UFP Technologies, a producer of custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging, will be exhibiting at the MD&M East 2014 (Medical Design & Manufacturing East) from June 10th-12th held at the Javits Convention Center in New York, N.Y. The MD&M East conference brings together suppliers in the medical device industry and provides them the opportunity to demonstrate their products and services to thousands of qualified medical OEMs. UFP Technologies will be located at booth #2215.
UFP Technologies services the medical device industry by designing and manufacturing custom components, specialty packaging, and products using medical-grade foams, plastics, films, and other advanced materials. A variety of these solutions will be on display at MD&M East including:
- Reticulated foam components for air and liquid filtration
- Thermoformed and compression molded packaging for medical devices and orthopedic implants
- FlexShield® medical device pouches used to protect surgical instruments and sterile barrier systems
- Sterilization components
- Infection prevention and wound care solutions
- Pads and braces for patient comfort and support
These medical solutions are fabricated throughout UFP Technologies' ISO 13485:2003 certified manufacturing facilities, many of which include ISO Class 7 (Class 10,000) and ISO Class 8 (Class 100,000) clean room operations.
- What is Medical Grade Foam?
- Video: Medical-Grade Packaging Materials
- UFP Technologies' Medical Solutions
- ISO Certifications
- Manufacturing Locations
- Medical Device Components
For free admission to MD&M East click on the image below and use the code: XG
About UFP Technologies
UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging. Using foams, plastics, composites, and natural fiber materials, we design and manufacture a vast range of solutions primarily for the medical, automotive, aerospace & defense, and packaging markets. Our team acts as an extension of customers’ in-house research, engineering and manufacturing groups, working closely with them to solve their most complex product and packaging challenges. For our customers, innovation takes many shapes. But each solution is shaped by a level of design, materials and process expertise that is unique to UFP Technologies.