MA - Newburyport (Headquarters):
- Constructed a trailhead for the Cooper North Pasture Preserve.
- Redirect over 500 tons of waste material per year from landfills for recycling.
- Worked with ReVision Energy to install a 263.52 kilowatt grid-tied solar electric system which will generate roughly 306,346 kilowatt-hours of electricity every year, offsetting the equivalent of driving over 558,750 miles in a gas-powered car. The solar electric system will take 13% of our energy usage off the local grid. For more information click here.
- Annual scholarships to Georgetown High School students who want to pursue a trade.
- Annual donations to the following organizations:
CA - Rancho Dominguez:
- Donations to the LASPA in support of prescription eye wear for children in need.
- Donations to Torrance South Bay YMCA in support of community programs for families such as: before and after school care, veterans returning from service in need of family services, senior meals programs, and more.
CO - Denver:
- Electronics recycling program for the facility with employees invited to participate with their personal electronic devices.
- Shred-It paper recycling is done annually with employees invited to bring in anything they want to shred.
- Energy efficient LED lighting installed throughout the facility.
IA - Clinton:
- Volunteer work for Junior Achievement to deliver experiential programs on the topics of financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship to students in kindergarten through high school.
- This facility produces our environmentally friendly molded fiber packaging. Visit our molded fiber website, www.moldedfiber.com, to learn more about how this sustainable material helps reduce waste and save the environment.
MI - Grand Rapids:
- Working with the Hope Network to provide employment for people with disabilities.