The Administrative Associate for Purchasing & Accounts Payable is responsible for a variety of routine administrative and clerical tasks that support the Accounting and Purchasing Department.
Position Location: Chicopee, MA
Position type: Full-time (40 hours per week. Occasional overtime required)
Rate: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour (based on skills and qualifications)
UFP Technologies, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401K with a matching contribution
- Paid time off, Paid holidays, Employee discounts and much more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes and files documents.
- Updates ERP system.
- Matches A/P invoices with packing slips/receivers and purchase orders.
- Enter invoices into applicable systems.
- Assists with general office clerical needs including copying, faxing, filing, alphabetizing, data entry and compiling documents.
- Assists with covering reception area.
Education / Experience:
- Basic administrative skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Pleasant and welcoming demeanor.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel desired.
About UFP MedTech:
UFP MedTech, a UFP Technologies, Inc (Nasdaq:UFPT) business, offers a full suite of design, development, process, and manufacturing services for single-use and single patient medical devices. We create OEM devices, subassemblies, components and packaging, from Innovation to Manufacturing, using a differentiated flexible materials portfolio with best-in-class operational excellence systems to improve patient outcomes for our clients.
Our culture is centered around innovation, collaboration, creativity, and service. This is the connective tissue that drives our pursuit of industry leadership and customer partnerships throughout our organization.
Please apply here.
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.