Creates a consistent, positive, and streamlined experience for our customers. Serves as the customers’ advocate within the organization and strives to address each customer’s needs in a single contact. Utilizes standardized best practices to simplify the process for customers to work with UFP, resolve issues, process transactions, and identify opportunities for us to fill additional customer needs. Fosters customer satisfaction and loyalty through routine contact.
Position Location: Kissimmee, FL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensures timely and accurate order entry and fulfillment
- Works with Purchasing and Production to define reliable delivery dates and communicate delivery commitments to customers.
- Leads routine status meetings with Production, Quality, Engineering, etc.
- Works with Purchasing to coordinate material for special requirements.
- Interfaces with customers' EDI systems.
- Coordinates with Shipping to ensure accurate delivery and complete international shipment documentation.
- Coordinates with Sales and customers to obtain specifications, requirements, and generate quote requests to facilitate Engineering and Estimating.
Serves as the primary point of contact for customers regarding existing business
- Responds to customers’ inquiries regarding order status and expedite customer orders as necessary.
- Receives customer complaints, initiates corrective actions, and replacement orders.
- Maintains knowledge of UFP credit processes and provides customer documentation for credit review and approval.
- Sets up and maintains customer records (contracts, ship to addresses, shipping preferences, etc.).
- Performs routine contract review and documentation.
Serves as the primary point of contact in the plant for Sales personnel
- Ensures that Sales personnel are included in customer communications and current with all relevant customer issues.
- Supports Sales personnel with processing requests (i.e. samples, order changes, etc.).
- Identifies additional business opportunities for UFP with existing customers and communicates to Sales personnel.
- Contributes to pricing decisions using insight gained through customer contact.
- Coordinates pricing updates, quote delivery etc. for existing business and in collaboration with Sales.
- 3 years of customer service or sales experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Works well in a fast paced environment and demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements for BAA, TAA, ITAR and export compliance.
- Strong Microsoft Office application skills (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.).
- Ability to use an ERP system, Epicor a plus.
- Works well with others in a cross functional team.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, and accurate with input.
About UFP Technologies
UFP Technologies is an innovative designer and custom manufacturer of components, subassemblies, products, and packaging primarily for the medical market. Utilizing highly specialized foams, films and plastics, UFP converts raw materials through laminating, molding, radio frequency welding, and fabricating techniques. The Company is diversified by also providing highly engineered solutions to customers in the aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer, electronics and industrial markets.
UFP Technologies, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401K with a matching contribution
- Paid time off, paid holidays, employee discounts and much more!
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply here.