About UFP MedTech:
UFP MedTech, a UFP Technologies, Inc (Nasdaq:UFPT) business, offers a full suite of design, development, process, and manufacturing services for single-use and single patient medical devices. We create OEM devices, subassemblies, components and packaging, from Innovation to Manufacturing, using a differentiated flexible materials portfolio with best-in-class operational excellence systems to improve patient outcomes for our clients.
Our culture is centered around innovation, collaboration, creativity, and service. This is the connective tissue that drives our pursuit of industry leadership and customer partnerships throughout our organization.
UFP Technologies, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401K with a matching contribution
- Paid time off, Paid holidays, Employee discounts and much more!
Position Location: Newburyport, Massachusetts
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager – MedTech, the Customer Service Representative is engaged in handling orders, telephone and other inquiries from customers. Complies with customer service policies and procedures to ensure consistent customer service and satisfaction to our medical customers. Recommends corrective action, maintains records regarding customer requests and determines work procedures/schedules to expedite workflow. Provides support to outside sales people on key customer accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates customer specifications and requirements to engineering / estimators, i.e. Request for Quote (RFQ).
- Handles every aspect of a customer’s purchase order, including, but not limited to, the timely verification of data and accurate entry of order information into the order entry systems.
- Works with purchasing and production personnel as required to define delivery dates, communicate delivery commitment to customers and follow-up with written acknowledgements.
- Serves as customer advocate driving improvements in service levels as needed.
- Acts as a point of contact for the field sales team to identify, investigate and clarify problems and determine quick and effective resolutions.
- Communicates proper billing terms, agreements and conditions to Accounts Receivable. In some cases (i.e. government contracts) processes invoices.
- Handles Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)’s and credits through the accurate and timely entry of data into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data base.
- Provides and monitors the metric for on-time delivery, order fulfillment and cycle time. Ensures continued improvement of service levels and provides corrective actions to sustain customer service levels.
- Supports continuous improvement efforts as required.
- Maintains overall service continuity between customer service / inside sales, outside sales, engineering and operational personnel to ensure that customer service levels are maintained.
- Manages special projects as assigned by manager.
- Remains accountable for all commitments made.
- Confirms quotes through data base with customers.
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED), and
- 3-5 years customer service or sales experience, preferred.
- Problem solving skills to help resolve customer complaints and internal issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Exceptional organizational and timeline management skills required.
- Microsoft Office application skills (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.).
- Detail oriented and accurate with input.
Please apply here.
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled