About UFP Technologies:
UFP Technologies is an innovative designer and custom manufacturer of components, subassemblies, products, and packaging primarily for the medical market. Utilizing highly specialized foams, films and plastics, UFP converts raw materials through laminating, molding, radio frequency welding, and fabricating techniques. The Company is diversified by also providing highly engineered solutions to customers in the aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer, electronics and industrial markets.
We are currently seeking an experienced Epicor Application Developer / Analyst to be based in our beautiful Newburyport, MA campus with initial work beginning remotely due to COVID. This ERP Analyst position will be primarily technical but requires the capability to effectively handle small projects directly with users from requirements gathering through end user testing and promotion to production.
Experience and skills required:
- Create and maintain Epicor BPMs that require C#
- Create and maintain advance form customizations which may require C#
- Perform DMT loads for existing mass updates and data conversions for new acquisitions
- Write complex SSRS reports and maintain the reporting environment
- At least one new implementation or upgrade to Epicor 10
- Support our paperless office projects
- Assist in our RPA implementation (Electroneek)
- Help support the ERP helpdesk
In addition, the ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of above education and work experience
- Technical report writing experience strongly preferred
- Some experience leading teams and projects
We have interesting projects queued up for 2021 and beyond! We need some advanced technical skills to bring most of our application development requirements in-house.
UFP Technologies offers a full benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k with a matching contribution, profit sharing, paid time off, paid holidays, employee discounts and much more!
Click to apply here!
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.