About UFP Technologies:
UFP Technologies is an innovative designer and custom manufacturer of components, subassemblies, products, and packaging primarily for the medical market. Utilizing highly specialized foams, films and plastics, UFP converts raw materials through laminating, molding, radio frequency welding, and fabricating techniques. The Company is diversified by also providing highly engineered solutions to customers in the aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer, electronics and industrial markets.
Position Location: Newburyport, MA
Summary: A fast-paced corporate Human Resources (HR) Department is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly professional to fill an exciting position as an HR Administrator. This position performs a wide variety of essential administrative tasks and services for the corporate HR department. This position interfaces with management and internal/external customers and undertakes various functional projects, as required. The position reports to the Director of HR and will support the corporate HR department. We are seeking bilingual candidates (English/Spanish).
- Performs weekly HRIS data entry, i.e. process Personnel Action Forms (PAFs).
- Assists with benefits administration, i.e. processing of enrollments / changes, COBRA, auditing and paying invoices, and filing.
- Processes medical and child support orders. Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment (VOEs).
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation while maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately (I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, payroll and/or compliance audits).
- Creates, maintains and distributes new hire orientation packets and 401k new enrollee kits. Mails to applicable locations / employees as needed.
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees and managers relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate HR staff member.
- Performs monthly and quarterly audit of vendor invoices (drug screen, background screen, health insurance, service award, etc.)
- Assists in updating and posting documents to HR's SharePoint site.
- Assists with the maintenance of the corporate service award program.
- Coordinates employment related postings associated with federal and state requirements.
- Maintains company organizational charts.
- Performs support functions to HR department as needed i.e. record keeping, mailings, answering telephones, referring messages, mail distribution, 800#, ordering of supplies, back up to front desk receptionist and other related duties.
- Assists HR team with various research projects and/or special projects.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of Human Resources office administration related experience, consideration will be made for office administration experience if no specific HR experience.
- Strong computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and HR related databases and systems. ADP WFN preferred.
- Strong data entry skills and accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail skills and thrives on multi-tasking.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills and attention to detail.
UFP Technologies, Inc. offers a full benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K with a matching contribution, paid time off, paid holidays, employee discounts and much more!
Please apply here.
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled