About Dielectrics a UFP Technologies Company:
Dielectrics is the recognized leader in the design, development, and manufacturer of medical devices using thermoplastic materials. Our advanced suite of technologies, innovative processes and highest quality materials successfully bring our client’s products from concept to market. We share our customers’ excitement for innovation. We think there’s always a better way – whether it’s through subtle design improvements, changes in materials or the development of custom manufacturing equipment.
Position Location: Chicopee, MA
Summary: Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the sites business goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs installation and breakdown of machine die setups.
- Adjusts and troubleshoots machinery and tooling.
- Reads and interprets manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnoses problems, replaces and repairs parts, tests and adjusts.
- Performs regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Uses precision measuring devices.
- Uses varied computer programs to record and extract data.
- Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly workplace.
Education / Experience:
- Must have at least one year hands-on machine mechanic or similar experience.
- Working comprehension of hydraulics, basic electronics, pneumatics and blueprints.
- Able to read, write and comprehend basic English.
- Strong mechanical aptitude required.
- Good math skills required.
We are seeking skilled mechanics to join our skilled and valuable Technical Services Team on 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift! Positions are full time, year-round and benefited! If interested, please submit your resume and specify in a short letter what your related experience is, why this job interests you and which is your shift preference.
We are willing to train someone with at least the minimum qualifications. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
The position requires a candidate to evidence their ability to live and work unsponsored in the United States as an employment contingency.
Please apply here.
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.