About UFP Technologies:
UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging. Using foams, plastics, composites, and natural fiber materials, we design and manufacture a vast range of solutions primarily for the medical, automotive, aerospace & defense, electronics, consumer, and industrial markets. Our team acts as an extension of customers’ in-house research, engineering and manufacturing groups, working closely with them to solve their most complex product and packaging challenges. For our customers, innovation takes many shapes. But each solution is shaped by a level of design, materials and process expertise that is unique to UFP Technologies.
Position Location: Newburyport, MA
Performs all functions associated with material movement required to ship/receive products, raw materials and other supplies from delivery trucks or production into warehouse locations. Responsible for the loading, storage, and inventory control of raw materials, purchased materials, finished goods, and a variety of manufacturing supplies or materials. Verifies quantities to ensure inventory accuracy. Supports production requirements by filling material requisitions in a timely manner. Performs activities related to monthly and quarterly physical inventories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all duties required for shipping and receiving materials.
- Organizes warehouse as instructed.
- Ensures inventory transactions and material receipts are done in an accurate, timely manner.
- Places stock into inventory locations in a timely manner.
- Assists in the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Delivers raw materials and shop supplies to production areas as required.
- Complies with all existing safety and materials handling policies and procedures.
- Participates on quality improvement and cost reduction teams.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or needed.
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma; general education degree (GED) or equivalent experience.
- Requires 3+ years of applicable work experience.
- Must pass forklift operator training; training will be provided in-house.
- Experience with ERP systems in relation to shipping and receiving duties required.
- Requires basic reading, writing and math skills.
Please click here to apply.
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled