About UFP Technologies:
UFP Technologies is an innovative designer and custom manufacturer of components, subassemblies, products, and packaging primarily for the medical market. Utilizing highly specialized foams, films and plastics, UFP converts raw materials through laminating, molding, radio frequency welding, and fabricating techniques. The Company is diversified by also providing highly engineered solutions to customers in the aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer, electronics and industrial markets.
Position Location: Clinton, IA
Shift Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7PM-3AM
The Shipper/Receiver is responsible to perform all functions associated with the material movement required to ship/receive products, raw materials and other supplies from delivery trucks or production into the warehouse locations. Responsible for the loading, storage, and inventory control of raw materials, purchased materials, finished goods, and a variety of manufacturing supplies or materials. Verifies quantities to ensure inventory accuracy. Supports production requirements by filling material requisitions in a timely manner. Performs activities related to monthly and quarterly physical inventories.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs all duties required for shipping and receiving materials.
- Organizes warehouse as instructed.
- Ensures inventory transactions and material receipts are done in an accurate, timely manner.
- Places stock into inventory locations in a timely manner.
- Assists in the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Delivers raw materials and shop supplies to production areas as required.
- Participates on quality improvement and cost reduction teams.
- Creates and runs basic reports for inventory processes.
- Complies with all existing safety and materials handling policies and procedures.
- High school diploma; general education degree (GED) or equivalent experience.
- Requires basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Fork truck certification preferred but we will provide training to otherwise qualified individuals.
- 2 years Hi-Lo experience in a Shipping/Receiving role preferred.
- Good computer skills – with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Knowledge of shipping documents both domestic and international.
Why UFP Technologies?
Our mission is to provide a professional, energetic, and family oriented work experience. Since 1963, our reputation for providing high quality products with integrity has earned us the trust of our customers and our employees. If you are ready for a career with a forward-looking organization that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for UFP Technologies.
UFP Technologies, Inc. offers a full benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K with a matching contribution, paid time off, paid holidays, employee discounts and much more!
Please click here to apply.
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled