CA - Rancho Dominguez:
- Donations to the LASPA in support of prescription eye wear for children in need.
- Donations to Torrance South Bay YMCA in support of community programs for families such as: before and after school care, veterans returning from service in need of family services, senior meals programs, and more.
CO - Denver:
- Electronics recycling program for the facility with employees invited to participate with their personal electronic devices.
- Shred-It paper recycling is done annually with employees invited to bring in anything they want to shred.
- Energy efficient LED lighting installed throughout the facility.
IA - Clinton:
- Volunteer work for Junior Achievement to deliver experiential programs on the topics of financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship to students in kindergarten through high school.
- This facility produces our environmentally friendly molded fiber packaging. Visit our molded fiber website, www.moldedfiber.com, to learn more about how this sustainable material helps reduce waste and save the environment.
MA - Georgetown:
- Annual scholarships to Georgetown High School students who want to pursue a trade.
- Annual donations to the following organizations:
MA - Newburyport (Headquarters):
- Constructed a trailhead for the Cooper North Pasture Preserve.
- Redirect over 500 tons of waste material per year from landfills for recycling.
- Solar power system installed that will take 13% of our energy usage off the local grid.
MI - Grand Rapids:
- Working with the Hope Network to provide employment for people with disabilities.