About Dielectrics a UFP Technologies Company:
Dielectrics is the recognized leader in the design, development, and manufacturer of medical devices using thermoplastic materials. Our advanced suite of technologies, innovative processes and highest quality materials successfully bring our client’s products from concept to market. We share our customers’ excitement for innovation. We think there’s always a better way – whether it’s through subtle design improvements, changes in materials or the development of custom manufacturing equipment.
Position Location: Chicopee, MA
As the ideal candidate, your focus will be to provide the highest level of customer assistance and problem resolution to a wide variety of customers. You will respond to our client’s inquiries, providing them a single point of expert contact. You will be responsible for providing superior service that includes responding to customer inquiries regarding product availability, pricing, and delivery dates, receiving new orders, and monitoring the status of current orders. Additionally, the Senior Customer Service Associate is responsible for resolving complaints and requests for billing adjustments. This is a critical role within our organization and will be the point of contact for our largest and most complex customer accounts and orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build long-term, healthy relationships with strategic customer contacts.
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs.
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
Education / Experience:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Proven experience in a senior customer-facing role, preferably managing complex customer relationships in a busy manufacturing setting.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Detail focused and able to manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining strict accuracy.
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction).
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced Excel skills.
- Proficiency with common CRM and ERP platforms.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently as well as leverage the synergies of a team.
The position requires a candidate to evidence their ability to live and work unsponsored in the United States as an employment contingency.
We offer the right candidate an aggressive and competitive compensation package that includes a full menu of benefits including health and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, paid time off and 401(k) with company match.
Submittal by January 31, 2020 is requested.
Only those responses that meet or exceed all the stated background parameters for education, experience, professional competence and compliance with citizenship status will be reviewed and retained. No inquiries from professional recruiting firms will be considered.
Please apply here.
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled