The Warehouse Associate will be responsible to perform warehouse inventory controls and keep the quality standards high for audits. Required to safely operate a forklift daily, load and unload trailers as necessary, and complete order selections from the production team.
Rate: $16.00 per hour
UFP Technologies, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401K with a matching contribution
- Paid time off, Paid holidays, Employee discounts and much more!
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps a clean and safe working environment, and optimize space utilization.
- Secures product (wrap and band) for outbound shipments.
- Follows quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Safety Oriented.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Must be reliable with a history of good attendance.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Basic mathematics skills.
About UFP MedTech:
UFP MedTech, a division of UFP Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:UFPT), offers a full suite of design, development, process, and manufacturing services for single-use and single patient medical devices. We create OEM devices, subassemblies, components and packaging, from Innovation to Manufacturing, using a differentiated flexible materials portfolio with best-in-class operational excellence systems to improve patient outcomes for our clients.
Our culture is centered around innovation, collaboration, creativity, and service. This is the connective tissue that drives our pursuit of industry leadership and customer partnerships throughout our organization.
Please apply here.
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled