To create the aerospace industry's most innovative solutions, we use the world's most advanced materials
UFP Technologies is one of the largest fabricators of foams and specialty materials in North America. Thanks to close relationships with top global suppliers, we can keep you up to date on all the latest materials and identify the best ones for your application. We have expertise with BMS and MIL-SPEC closed-cell and open-cell foams, fabrics, and specialty plastics materials meeting the following certifications:
- BMS 8-39: Flexible urethane foam
- BMS 1-68: Partially closed-cell silicone foam rubber, fire retardant, low compression set, phosphate ester resistant
- BMS 1-51: Closed-cell synthetic cellular rubber, ozone and BMS-11 resistant
- BMS 8-283: Flexible foam sound dampening and sealing tape
- BMS 8-371: Flexible, closed-cell PVDF foam
- BMS 8-409: Flexible, closed-cell, fire retardant, low density polyethylene foam
- Mil-DTL 83054 C, Type IV & V
- Mil-PRF- 87260 B
- USAF Grade I & II
UFP Technologies has access to an array of closed-cell and open-cell foams, including polyethylene, cross-linked polyethylene, reticulated polyurethane, polyurethane, and melamine suitable for a variety of aerospace applications.
UFP Technologies has over 25 years of experience in designing and manufacturing solutions using woven and nonwoven fabrics. Our material access and diverse manufacturing capabilities enable us to create unique fabric composites for our customers.
Utilizing plastics such as PETE, PETG and ABS, we are able to thermoform custom aircraft packaging solutions.
UFP Technologies has access to durable sponge rubbers, silicones, and neoprene materials offering long-term performance that are ideal for sealing and gaskets.
We have relationships with leading suppliers of numerous pressure-sensitive, rubber based, acrylic based and hot melt adhesives that are combined with our other materials to create custom components.